Friday, August 17, 2007

ULTIMO SEMANA!

so I only have 4 days before I'm gonna be in portugal! thats so crazy. This week was the semana de missionario. We had to set up and teach 5 lessons a day to other missionaries, acting as investigators. It has been so fun! prolly my most fun weeks here at the MTC. But also this week has been kinda bitter-sweet.
We lost 2 people in our district. Elder Pruyt had to go home because he needed surgery on his shoulder. I admired Elder Pruyt alot cuz he had a really hard time with the language, but he still pushed forward.
AND my good friend Elder Wangamen left for personal reasons, but its for good reasons and I'm almost certian that he'll return. So thats all good.
If anyone wants to send me some dearelder.com letters before I leave this will be your last chance to do so!!!!!!
Love you all! and I cant wait to bring the happiness of the gospel to the people in portugal!
PAZ FORA!
-Rhett

No comments: