Friday, August 10, 2007

Ta'se Bem everybody!

I GOT MY TRAVEL PLANS!!! I leave on Aug 21. I leave the MTC at 6:00 and I leave UT at 10:00 so i'll prolly call at like between 9 and 10. but then I go to Phili, arrive there at 4:35 Pensylvania time. I leave Phili at 6:55pm, arrive In Paris at 8:35 am paris time. then I leave Paris at 12:45pm and arrive in Portugal at 2:15pm Pretty cool.
I'm way excited to leave but i dont think I know the language well enough...infact I know i dont...but it will all come with time in portugal.
In the RC this week, i talked to 6 people, and 4 of them wanted copies of the book of mormon and missionaries!!!! it was awesome...the other 2: one was getting a haircut and wanted us to call back tomorrow, and the other, the reception was really bad and it cut out. Anyway, it was still way cool. I'm excited to get out in the campo and teach everyone and bring to light the truths that everyone needs!
anyway...I'm done.
Love you all!
-Elder Hildebrandt

No comments: