Friday, July 27, 2007

Ola!!!!

So nothing much happened this week, and i dont have much time to post this blog. Um....I got a haircut...its REALLY short. Like military style!!!! woooo!. One of the elders who had been waiting for his visa for 5 weeks to go to brazil finally got his visa...and he's gone. We all miss him. Umm...pioneer day was this week...and that was just a day without mail. lol.....
oh, I was watching the Joseph Smith Movie after the sunday devotional....and i was sitting by a cute sister missionary with THE BEST smelling perfume on...it was torture...cuz i cant think about stuff like that anymore,.....que triste...
Another RC experience this week. I talked to this lady whose husband is in prison. She had ordered a bible for him. She loved jesus and the bible and stuff.. I told her about the Book of Mormon and the Restoration, and I told her the benefits of the Book of Mormon and she was like....well it sounds like that stuff is in the bible, Why do I need the book of mormon. That question has stuck with me all week "Why do I need the Book of Mormon?" I explained that it contained the fullness of the Gospel of Christ and that it was evidence that the true church had been restored on the earth. but she didnt take it...i challenged her to receive a copy and find out its truthfulness for herself...she said no...Then i said that if she ever felt that something was missing in her life...or she wanted to find some further happiness, call back and get a book of mormon cuz it will help you with everything. She said ok..and that was it. It was kinda frustrating cuz I said everything Preach my Gospel says about the book of mormon, and I bore testimony, and i felt the spirit...but she still didnt have a change of heart i guess....oh well, acontece. Well, my time's up on the computer
Tchau everyone!
-Elder Hildebrandt

No comments: