Wednesday, November 21, 2007

As I Walk Through The Valley Of Shadow And Death...

So Im in a new area! Its so different than Oeiras....Oeiras was like ritzyish....here its so ghetto GH-E-To!
but I LOVE it here. I feel so cool walking around here. Like im staring down the face of danger every day...even though its not very dangerous here anymore
but my new address here is
Rua Abel Salazar
Lt. 1 3º Dto
Baixa de Serra
2835, Baixa De Banheira
Portugal

No really cool things have happened here yet....we get fed by members often...so thats good. I tracked into a really really hot girl...that...is not so good at this moment in time. It rained REALLY REALLY hard the other day and our small little apt got FLOODED! that was fun.....mostly cuz I wasnt there...I was on divisions...but my comp had alot of fun that night staying up till 3 cleaning up lol.
well....Ill post later when I can
Paz Fora!
Elder Hildebrandt

2 comments:

Braden said...

"Been spending most our lives, living in an Amish Paradise.

I churnned butter once or twice, livin in an Amish Paradise.

It's hard work and sacrifice,
living in an Amish Paradise

We don't fight, We all play nice, living in an Amish Paradise."

Sorry the title was too tempting not to do Weird Al's song!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.