Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Hey everybody!
Happy Halloween! Even though they dont really celebrate it here in Portugal. This is kinda funny, im writing this letter in Microsoft Word….then Im going to paste it and email…but since its in portugal, its marking all the words I write as misspelled! LOLZ! But everything is still going awesome!
We have 2 people marked for baptism. Mara and Vosco. Both are going to be baptised on Christmas day! AKA my Bday. Fixe huh?!
Sad news…I cant upload pics to the FTP site anymore…but ill be emailing my parents some and they'll add them…so maybe you can see some new pictures today. I only have a couple more minutes to write cuz im going up to sintra today! It's a cool place. Has a lot of history.
Umm….It seems like there was something else I was gonna write…but I cant remember. Oh well.
Vos Amo!
Elder Rhett

No comments: