Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sorry its been a while

I dont even know when my last blog post was....seems like its been a while....like before christmas or something....i dunno.
But Christmas was really fun...for christmas eve we hung out at a members house...had dinner and stuff....christmas morning we opened packages then went to another members house for lunch. It was really good. then I got to talk to my fam over the phone. It was really sweet to hear them again.
For new years eve...it was pretty much like any other day...we had dinner at a members house...and there were a bunch of people there getting drunk....trying to forget the previous year lol.
Ive already hit 6 months! isnt that crazy! im close to 7. Its flying by.
We have a baptism scheldualed for the 26th of this month and one for the 7th! im way excited! they are 2 cousins. way awesom.
Anyway...things couldnt be going better for me!
Tchau todos!
Rhett

No comments: